Pregnant Women Abandoned By Nursing Staff

.

Pregnant Women Abandoned By Nursing Staff Thousands of pregnant women are being left alone during labour in overstretched NHS maternity units. Instead of being guided through what should be one of the most joyful days of their life, they find themselves isolated and frightened.

I could barely stop weeping when I read the article.

I wept not for the terrible pain and the appalling suffering that western women so often have to endure at the hands of their very own government workers or, indeed, from the very air that they have to breathe.

No.

I wept at their stupidity.

I wept at their stupidity in ever having believed that government - or government workers - would ever give two hoots about them or their children.

And then I wept some more when I thought about those poor pregnant women getting older, more frail and more ill, and yet being unable to have access to the best medical practitioners that men will have access to - all because they didn't understand the simplest of Maths (see my piece A Permanent Gender War) and because they were hoodwinked into supporting the feminist-inspired agenda of training thousands of women doctors who will simply waltz right out of the profession at the sight of an expensive pair of trousers rather than remain in the profession to treat their ailing gender colleagues; e.g. see my piece Is the Training of Women Doctors A Waste of Money?

And then I wept at the horrible way in which hospital nursing staff so often mistreat their - mostly women - patients, and at how so easily these poor pregnant women had been misled into believing that giving working women so much power in the workplace would actually be of benefit to them; when, in fact, it would simply make them idle and uncaring.

Oh, how I wept.

.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home